- We offer free shipping for all orders and can ship to any location in the continental United States that is serviced by commercial carriers such as FedEx and UPS.
- Handling time is 2 business days and in most cases bikes will arrive in approximately 7 business days.
- All delivery time frames provided, whether verbally or in writing, are good faith estimates of the expected delivery date and do not constitute a delivery date guarantee. SDREAM shall use all reasonable efforts to fill orders within the time stated but shall not be liable for any damages associated with not being able to meet any such time frames or deadlines, including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages arising therefrom.
- SDREAM is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items due to the actions or inactions of any parcel service. Title to and risk of loss shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery of the goods by SDREAM to the common carrier for delivery.
Damage to a part listed in our Limited Warranty (“listed part”) that occurs during the shipping process is not covered by the Limited Warranty, but we will replace such listed part if you:
- Notify us that of the covered part damaged during the shipping process within thirty (30) days of your receipt of the e-bike;
- Provide us with a dated picture of the damaged listed part;
- Return all original packaging and paperwork included with the e-bike; and
- Note any damage to your product(s) on the Bill of Lading before you sign-off on the shipment.
Note that shipping damage claims are very time sensitive and it is your responsibility to immediately inspect the e-bike for damage upon receipt.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any damage that may occur during shipping if the owner sets up their own shipping option or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
SDREAM shall not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of, or failure to deliver, goods due to causes beyond SDREAM’s reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, acts of war or terrorism, enemy actions, hostilities, strikes, labor difficulties, embargoes, non-delivery or late delivery of materials, parts and equipment or transportation delays not caused by the fault of SDREAM, delays caused by civil authorities, governmental regulations or orders, fire, lightning, natural disasters or any other cause beyond SDREAM’s reasonable control. In the event of any such delay, performance will be postponed by such length of time as may be reasonably necessary to compensate for the delay.